Arestech introduces its latest multi-touch Panel PC with a Mohs 7 surface hardness – the PPC-122
Arestech Co. Ltd., an expert in embedded and automation solutions, is proud to announce its latest multi-touch panel PC, the PPC-122. The PPC-122 is equipped with an Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900 (2.0 GHz); the new Bay Trail CPU offers the advantages of desktop performance with low power consumption.
Projected capacitive display supports touchscreen use with oil and gloves
Arestech’s PPC-122 is a new 12.1" multi-touch panel PC with projected capacitive touch technology that utilizes the same touch technique as smart phones. Its design supports two-finger touch control for use in oily environments, or while wearing gloves. Compared with other industrial touch Panel PCs, the PPC-122 has greater reliability and the Mohs 7 surface hardness guarantees superior durability.
Wide power range support and flexible design
With support for 9-36 V DC power input, the PPC-122 offers great flexibility for installation in many different environments. The PPC-122 also features dual GbE LAN ports, four serial ports, and four USB ports for easier connection of multiple devices when integrating solutions.
Other PPC-122 features include an internal SATA 2.5" HDD, mSATA socket and support for system memory up to 8 GB. The PPC-122 is ideal for use with Human Machine Interface (HMI), factory automation, manufacturing automation, ATM/self-services and vending machine applications.
- 12.1" TFT SVGA LED panel with projected capacitive display
- Supports two-finger touch control while wearing gloves
- Embedded Intel® Celeron® J1900 2.0 GHz Processor
- System memory up to 8 GB DDR3L 1333 SDRAM
- Internal SATA 2.5" HDD and mSATA socket
- 2 GbE, HD Audio, 4 USB, 4 COM, mini PCIe, VGA & HDMI
- Panel and VESA mounting
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- ATM / Self-service / Kiosk Applications
- Factory / Manufacturing Automation
- Vending Machine / Ticketing Machine
For more information about the PPC-122, please visit our website: PPC-122